BOTPOTS Online Returns Policy
Returning BOTPOTS Online products
We will offer a refund/ exchange on most products purchased at BOTPOTS Online. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, return it to us for a refund / and or exchange. Please refer to the full BOTPOTS Policy for details.
How to return a product ordered on BOTPOTS Online
Products ordered at BOTPOTS Online can be returned to our stores. You will need your tax invoice (email receipt) as information on this is needed as proof of purchase. For change of mind return/exchange, delivery fee is non-refundable.
Contact the Customer Service Centre on Toll Free 0800 BOT POTS (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday). Please refer to the full BOTPOTS Policy for details. If you are unable to go to one of our stores, we will pick up the product for you at an additional pickup cost.
Damaged or Incorrect Product delivered
We apologise for the inconvenience, we will resend the correct item to you as soon as we can. Contact the Customer Service Centre on Toll Free 0800 BOT POTS (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday).
BOTPOTS In Store Returns Policy
Change of Mind Returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, BOTPOTS will offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 28 days of purchase;
- You produce your original BOTPOTS register receipt at the time you return the item
- The item is in resaleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition;
- Any sew-in labels are still attached; and
- In the case of computer Wheels & Kilns the original security seal or shrink wrap is intact and that:
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied BOTPOTS reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
BOTPOTS will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.
BOTPOTS will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of merchantable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
You can present your BOTPOTS register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
Please note, in the case of electrical and electronic products (see definition below), BOTPOTS may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. If the product is determined to be faulty, not of merchantable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description or sample BOTPOTS will offer a repair, exchange voucher or refund.
If you cannot present your BOTPOTS register receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase BOTPOTS reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange.
In the case of electrical and electronic products BOTPOTS will be happy to refer you to the manufacturer’s customer service hotline for assistance with operating difficulties or product repairs.
The manufacturer’s customer hotline number should be included with the information supplied with your product. For your convenience our manufacturers’ customer hotlines are available in store.
Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of a ‘deal’, BOTPOTS may refund the price in accordance with deal eligibility. No refund will be given on free items and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in deal eligibility no longer being met.
If you are experiencing operating difficulties with electrical, electronic or other similar products we recommend you first contact the manufacturer’s customer hotline before returning the product. Many operating difficulties can be quickly solved with the right advice.
The manufacturer’s customer hotline number should be included with the information supplied with your product. For your convenience our manufacturers’ customer hotlines are also listed at BOTPOTS’s store.
BOTPOTS reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original BOTPOTS register receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift cards. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with product
- Electrical products