Brent Wheel - B 220V
Designed to fill the needs of school and studio potters, the Model B is competitively priced, is quiet and solid, and can handle 150lbs / 68kgs of clay continuously.
The brent® B wheel includes thebrent® Classic Controller with these features:
• Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
• Quiet operation -- Electronic noise filtering for quiet operation
• EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure smooth transitions when changing directions.
• EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
• Easy to service modular connections for motor and foot pedal -- makes upgrades and replacements easy
Additional brent® B features:
• Handles 150lbs / 68kgs continuously
• Reversible electronic speed control -- assures maximum torque and smooth response both clockwise and counterclockwise
• Legs are powder coated for greater durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
• All-steel construction and solid table -- for strength and durability
• Automatic belt tensioning -- keeps the 6-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
• Permanent magnet 1/2 hp, 5 amp DC motor.
• Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal with 4 foot cord -- offers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm
• Cast aluminum 12" wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
• FREE Splash Pan
• FREE 12" Plast-i-Bat®
• FREE "How to Throw on The Potter's Wheel" DVD